About my studio & what to expect
Private therapeutic yoga sessions with Cyndi Roberts
If you’re thinking about booking a private yoga session with me, here are some things you should know:
Photos of my private one-on-one yoga studio near West Hartford Center
About my private West Hartford yoga studio
My tranquil and soothing private yoga studio is located in a unique space that I custom-designed near the center of West Hartford. My partners and I named the space Zen: Body + Mind, Holistic Healing, and within, you’ll find the private therapeutic, gentle and restorative yoga sessions that I teach, but also reiki, meditation, physical therapy and myofascial release.
We’re located just two blocks from Blue Back Square and the center of town, at the corner of Boulevard and South Main.
You’ll practice gentle, therapeutic yoga or reiki amid high ceilings, soft lighting, custom artwork, soft colors and a warm, inviting atmosphere. Even the waiting room is relaxing and restorative.
Business hours—by appointment only
- 9am – 3:30pm
- 9:30am – 3:30pm
- 9am – 3:30pm
- Availability beginning September 2019
- Availability beginning September 2020
My private yoga studio is located within Zen: Body + Mind, Holistic Healing, at 91 South Main Street, West Hartford. That’s just two blocks from Blue Back Square and West Hartford Center. You’ll find that it’s easily accessible via either the South Main Street or Trout Brook Drive exits off of I-84.
From I-84 East (South Main Street exit)
From I-84 West (South Main Street exit)
From I-84 East (Trout Brook Dr exit)
From I-84 West (Trout Brook Dr exit)
Plenty of free parking is available behind the building. You’ll pull into the parking lot, select your parking spot, and enter through the rear of the building. We’re right on the first floor. Upon entering, you’ll pass the bathroom on your right, then turn right down a short hallway and you’ll find Zen: Body + Mind, Holistic Healing.
The yoga therapy components of my one-on-one, group sessions, and/or workshops are based on my therapeutic yoga training and certification, not derived from my status as an RYT-500, E-RYT-200 with Yoga Alliance Registry.
One-on-one yoga and reiki instruction (with me, Cyndi Roberts) is intended to help you increase your level of health and wellness. The instruction, information and advice presented by me is in no way meant to be a substitute for counseling from your doctor. Please consult your doctor before beginning this program or any other healthcare program.
- Please be aware that I have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Because I do private sessions, if you book with me I can’t help someone else. You will be charged for a full session if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice.
- Please be on time. Sessions begin and end promptly at your scheduled time.
- Please understand I may need to reschedule your appointment if you are more than 15 minutes late.
- Please do not wear heavy perfumes or scents.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Don’t worry about bringing your own mat; I have everything we’ll need for your session.
- Feel free to bring bottled water.
Though I greatly prefer cash payment, I do accept credit and debit card payments via Square. Payment is due at the time of your scheduled appointment.
Class packs and gift certificates expire one year from date of purchase.